Boutique hotels in Costa Rica
Stay in the Best Boutique Hotels in Costa Rica, treat yourself, and enjoy the experience of spending your vacations on the most stylish and award-winning luxury hotels, resorts, and boutique hotels in this tropical paradise.
Costa Rica’s reputation as an eco-tourist hot spot might have you thinking of rustic lodges, mosquito netting, and no air conditioning — while this might be true in some parts of the country, Costa Rica has a great offer of luxury resorts providing you with the enthusiastic welcome you would expect to find at any other resort in the world’s top destinations.
Table of Contents
10 best Boutique Hotels in Costa Rica you must visit
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
- El Mangroove Autograph Collection at Peninsula Papagayo
- Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo
- Capitan Suizo Beachfront Boutique Hotel At Tamarindo
- Makanda by the Sea at Manuel Antonio
- The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort at La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Croc’s Resort & Casino at Jaco
- Hotel Villa Caletas at Jaco
- Los Altos Resort at Manuel Antonio
- Amor Arenal at La Fortuna de San Carlos
7 things that defines a Boutique Hotel in Costa Rica
- The reservation process is simple, and you should get all the help you need.
- Fast, Easy, Discreet Checkin & Checkout.
- The room you’re assigned to should be exactly the type of room you want.
- Enhanced room features.
- Luxury hotel guests are known and valued.
- Outstanding Hotel Dining.
- Comfort and Entertainment.
If you are looking for another type of hotel in Costa Rica please visit the Hotels in Costa Rica page.